I don’t even know where to begin about this beautiful oasis in Canggu Bali. But one thing that comes to my mind when I think about my time here was PEACE & QUIET. A must needed time to relax and get in touch with nature. Theanna Eco resort is one of the places you’ll love to stay when needing to recharge your mind and soul. I love the lap pool facing the rice fields. They also have a SPA which was a delight to experience. Every morning our breakfast will be served floating in our mini-pool inside our Villa. Then after breakfast, we’ll grab the bikes that the resort provide free of service and go around Canggu. The Staff are very helpful and always available thru WhatsApp. I love the freedom of taking your time when taking a bath here. It truly teaches you to slow down and get to know yourself more.
After biking around this little town, we would head over to a few restaurants that are near the resort. one of them is The Loft Bali which serves really good brunch menu and loves the pink wall which is very IG made-moment. Another favourite spot is KYND COMMUNITY which is a plant-based restaurant. It also has that famous acai bowl with Bali written on it. After lunch, we usually head over the lap pool to spend the afternoon swimming or taking a nap, when lazy to go out we usually have lunch here too. By the time sunset time hits, we make our way to LA BRISA or THE LAWN to enjoy a cocktail or two while watching the gorgeous colours of the sunset.
As I mentioned in my last post here are some of my fav places to do and go while in Canggu aside from the places I shared above:
- Restaurant hopping – There are so many places to check out while in Canggu most of them do not disappoint aside from this sushi place we went. I wasn’t really happy about my experience there that I totally forgot the name of the place already.
- Pool Clubs– There are so many places to go for this my top 2 favourites are the one above. But here’s 2 more places to check out:
- COMO – You should try the swing beds for the sunset!
- La Laguna Gypsy market – I love this place. I felt like I was in a movie set of an island setting. The vibe and things you’ll find here are so unique. Lots of ECO-friendly products with over 150 stalls. Open from 4 pm-10pm
- Surfing– I honestly love this place better than Seminyak for the beach itself! It’s so stunning. Best time to go surfing is from May – September to catch those waves. Here are the beaches to go to:
- Echo Beach (intermediate)
- Berawa Beach
- Batu Balong Beach (at Old Man’s)
- Pura Tanah Lot Temple – a 30-minute ride from Canggu but makes it really special for sunset time.
- Join a Beach Cleanup – I really love this idea of giving back to nature and taking care of what matters. you can find more details HERE.
I hope you enjoyed this post and my mini guide! Dreaming of my next visit to this paradise.