Last Month, while I was in the Maldives I received an invite to a travel opportunity to Miami with Victoria Secret for the launch of their newest perfume “Bombshell Seduction” and “Sexy Illusion strapless Bra”. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my US Visa ready in time so Instead, we did a city tour project in Top Toronto Tourist Destination. I also have an Interview sent out to Romee Strijid which I’m sharing in a few.
When was the last time you actually went out and explore your own city as a tourist? In my case, It’s been probably 4 years ago when I moved to Toronto, They are still places I haven’t been. I was also surprised how many residents in Toronto have never been to Casa Loma. This tour was to celebrate the launch of their newest Sexy Strapless Illusion a lightweight Strapless bra that you can wear from day to night! I wore this during my trips to 6 places. It took me 3 days to complete the challenge. It took longer than expected to explore each location, fortunately, my city pass could be used in the span of 9 days after using it the first time.
Our First stop was, of course, Victoria Secret Store in Eaton Centre to pick up my nude pair of Sexy Strapless Illusion, Then from there, we first checked out the CN Tower & Ripleys Aquarium since it was side by side. probably the most tourist destination in Toronto. from there we headed to Royal York for some High Tea in Union station, Which is a few walking distances from CN tower and a perfect place too for some Toronto Culture and History. The next day, we checked out the Museum Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) and Casa Loma which probably one of the biggest castle in North America, It took us 2 hours to check out the whole property. We tried going to the last location which was the Toronto Zoo but it was already closed by the time we got there. I will surely keep you posted on this one.
Below is more information about the locations we visited and Romee’s Interview together with my thoughts with the Sexy Strapless illusion bra.
Do you have any advance for girls aspiring to model?
-Always stay true to yourself, if it’s meant to be, it will happen! Never try to be someone you’re not because everybody is beautiful how they are, you don’t need to be a model for that!
What’s your favourite bra?
-My favourite bra is the Sexy Illusions bra at the moment because it stays up, so I can wear it during the day under my t-shirt but also slip into my strapless dress at night without changing my bra.
What are your favourite Miami hot spots?
-My favourite hotspot in Miami is Cecconi’s at the Soho house hotel and Milos, love a good piece of fish.
What’s your workout and diet plan before the big VS show?
-I always like to amp up my workouts with more weight training when something big is coming, because it makes you feel strong. Diet wise, I try to keep it balanced all year long because we do need our energy to travel work and exercise, it mostly exists of a good breakfast like avocado toast with an egg or oatmeal with peanut butter, fruit, brown rice chicken and veggies and of course a cheat meal here and there to stay sane. 🙂
What’re your aspirations and daily mantra towards reaching your goals?
-Appreciate what I have now, don’t take anything for granted and have gratitude, that keeps me happy at the moment, and I feel like that’s the most important thing! And then focus on what you want, where focus goes, energy flows.
Favourite travel destination?
-My favourite travel destination is Amsterdam because I get to see my family. But besides Amsterdam, I love to go the Bahamas or LA or Ibiza or… ha anywhere with sun and beaches and good restaurants!
Thoughts About Sexy Illusion Strapless Bra:
I did get the nude one as it pairs easily with anything, I always get weird sizing when it comes to getting a bra, most of the time it falls off or the under cup falls to a half cup, some of it are very heavy or tight that I feel like I couldn’t breathe. Wearing the strapless was very light and comfortable making me feel like I wasn’t wearing anything. I was able to wear it from day to night without worrying about any other unwanted issues I usually get wearing a strapless bra.
1. Eaton Centre – Aside from Victoria Secret store, Eaton centre is home for the most up to date fashion establishments and one of the biggest mall sitting right at the heart of downtown in Yonge & Dundas West which is also a must-see area in the city. It’s comparable to a mini Time square of NYC.
2. Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada – This is actually my first time and I have enjoyed my time. My favourite part of the trip is the Jellyfish Area. It’s so beautiful just watching them in the dark. Truly a must see area. Aside from jellyfish watching, you could also swim with the rays.
3. CN Tower – The highest building in Toronto with the most spectacular view. They also have the revolving 360 restaurant which is perfect for dinner and sunset watching. I recommend experiencing the restaurant at sunset and if you’re adventurous, try the edge of walk during the summer time.
4. Fairmont Royal York Hotel – Probably one of the oldest building in Toronto, but the place is so beautiful and a perfect place to stay while playing tourist in the City. A remarkable location right at the union station and the view is spectacular and the clock inside the hotel is a must for your photo op.
5. Casa Loma – A must see inside and a perfect place to get lost in time. They also have the best courtyard view overlooking the city and CN tower. They also have the best steakhouse in town.
6. Royal Ontario Place (ROM) – Probably one of my favourite place to get lost in, having been living in Yorkville this is my favourite place to go and explore. They currently have the Christian Dior show until April 8 if you’re a fan of fashion like I do.
And that wraps up everything, till next tourist destinations in Toronto! https://credit-n.ru/kredit/kredit-interprombank.html