A few month’s ago Filipa and I got invited to the launching of British rose product line in Bodyshop. We were so thrilled because we both kind of grew up surrounded with body shop products having been raised in the UK. They gave us a few products to test and see which one’s are favorite. Some of this product are not yet out in the market and will be launched this coming Summer.
Here a first hand review !
1. Piña Colada Body Cream – coming out this summer. I love this one. I think my husband and I already finished this and really excited to get a new one this June. It does smell like pineapple and cream that will make you feel like you’re at the beach all the time. Does not have a strong smell.
2. Honey Bronze – Bronzing tint. When I first met this guy during the event I fell in love right away. I didn’t want to let go when the girl assisting us mentioned that it won’t be out till summer, and to my biggest surprise it was included in our loot bag. I was the happiest. i already finished half of this. You need this if you’re not into sparkly bronzer. this is just right and I use it on my face all the time. A must for summer!
3. Deep Berry 029 – Lip and Cheek Tint. It’s also a favorite go to when I’m in a hurry. It gives my lips a natural berry look on my lips and yes it doesn’t smudge. perfect combination with the honey bronze when youre at the beach. A must to pack on your upcoming summer trip.
4. Limited Edition Hemp Hand Cream – It’s amazing and I LOVE THE SMELL. Don’t worry you won’t get high. Body Shop gave this product line a new cover designed by Ben Eine, so everytime you buy this tube, you’ll be donating $3 to help to make a change.
5. Drops of light – Brightening serum. It’s basically feels like water but it refreshes you skin in the morning before putting on your day cream. I love to use it after I wash my face feeling refreshed and before I go to sleep.
6. British Rose Scrubs– It’s super good with the skin and does smells like british rose. I use this 3x a week.
7. British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence– I love how it makes my skin looking so smooth giving it a little glow. Tho it does not last long but I don’t mind putting it 2x a day to achieve that glowing look on your skin.
8. British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter – This one is another winner on this batch and because I love it so much. I bought a set for my mother in law and she loves it.