One of my bucket list is to see “The Beach”. Many of you remember the movie that Leonardo DiCaprio did way back in 2000 ( yes I was about 10 yrs. old during that time) and the location they used is Kho Phi Phi ley or simply called the “Maya Bay” . I was captivated right away how beautiful that Paradise is. Finally after a decade I was able to go and see it for myself.
I was able to reach this destination thru Phuket. Maya Beach is actually located to Krabi Thailand. It takes about 1- 1/2 hours to get here from Phuket. I did do those 3 beach package that you can see around at Patong beach. I went to Bamboo Island and Maya Beach. ( Bamboo Island is another favorite of mine. I like it because there’s no much people compared to Maya Beach.
I could have go on and on for hours doing snorkelling. It was beautiful
WHAT I’M WEARING
Halter Top:Forever 21
Orange Swimsuit: Forever 21
Sun Hat: Forever 21
Here are some shot I did using my Iphone 6. This was taken at bamboo Island
a sight to behold pure white sand beach at bambooIsland
Moving on, I went here with my Fiance so to be more intimate we decided to stay In The Coconut Village, It was a private Island where you have to take a 10mnt boat ride from the Marina port Phuket ( Not to worry as the Island have their own boat and service is every 10mnts, till 10pm. so if you want to go out in Patong Beach you might want to book ahead of time )
This was our Villa where you have your own jacuzzi outside. ( Talk about romance! ha! )
The Beach Front of the Island. Truly private compared to Patong beach where I find it too crazy and crowded.
Ofcourse it wouldnt be a relaxing getaway without a Spa treat!
I wanted to Include as well a few Thai Phrases that helped me a lot going around Phuket (since the locals barely speak English. also Its always fun to learn new language right?)
P.S. : ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THAT THAI HAS A SILENT R ( SO REPLCAE R WITH L )
- Hello Sa wat dee kah (if you’re a girl) Sa wat dee krub (if you’re a boy)
- How are you? Sabai dee ru kah (if you’re a girl) Sabai dee ru krub (if you’re a boy)
- Fine Sabai dee kah (if you’re a girl) Sabai dee krub (if you’re a boy) hmmm…do you see a bit of a theme with the kah and krub?
- Excuse me (or sorry, like if you bump into someone) khor toat
- Thank you Khob khun kah (if you’re a girl) Khob kuhn krub (if you’re a boy)
- You’re welcome Yin dee kah (if you’re a girl) Yin dee krub (if you’re a boy)
- Yes Chai
- No Mai Chai
- I don’t understand Mai cow jai
- How much? Nee tao rai?
- Can you give a discount? Lot noi dai mai
- What is your name? Khun chee a rai?
- My name is… Phom chue
- I come from Ma jark
- Where is the bathroom? Hong nam u nai?
- Where is… Yoo tee nai (We recommend you keep a map on hand so that you can simply have them point to the location)
- Here tee nee
- Airport Sanaam bin
- Water Naam
- Beer Bia
- Eat Gin
- Drink Durn
- Delicious a roi
- I love Thailand! Pom rak mung Thai
Also if you want to know more here’s link you can Check : THAI PHRASES.