If you’ve been following me around on my Instagram story you’ll know that I have been quite investing my time into fitness and recently changed my diet to vegetarian. It’s been quite a journey and I’m enjoying every moment of it. I also find myself obsessing over the fact that my work out clothes are not as nice as I wished to be. I’ve partnered up with Sportchek to show you a few items that you’ll love wearing while doing yoga or working out that you could actually wear proudly in the streets, talk about street style on point. If you live in Canada you know how cold it gets during Fall and winter. I chose Six Items From Alo Yoga & Onzie from SportChek. I also get to Interview their in-house stylist with some of the questions I got from asking you guys from Instagram Story.
Find out my picks below & the Interview:
I find myself really attracted to colour red and black colours lately when it comes to work out clothes.
What I’m Wearing:
Here are the Six Items I picked out from their Fall Collection:
- Alo Women’s Sunny Strap Sports Bra – I am beyond thrilled about this colour and it does reflect shiny and almost leather-like quality. It’s also very comfy when I’m working out I love pairing it with #2 and #3.
- Alo Women’s Airbrushed Leggings – I super adore this pants, I wear it wherever I go not just when working out. Same quality as #1.
- Onzie Women’s Tulip Back Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Shirt – This top is cotton and comfy, I love the that you could see thru the back and ideal when running indoors or when doing cardio.
- Alo Women’s Soleil Long Sleeve Shirt – This probably has been my go-to top now when heading out to the gym or just when running errands. It’s very thick and it has a cosy lining inside that keeps me warm when I’m outside. I love pairing it with everything on my picks.
- Onzie Women’s High Neck Sports Bra – I am way beyond in love with this Sports Bra, It’s so elegant and hugs my bust quite well when running or doing extreme work-out. I never worry about any slip action to happen. I also wear it all the time (almost everyday same with #6 ) I should probably buy another pair as it’s my latest obsession together with #6.
- Alo Women’s Moto Leggings – Probably the best investment you could ever buy. This legging is everything. I have received a countless compliment when wearing it, that people actually buy it after seeing it. The material is very breathable that I don’t worry about my sweat or any unwanted odour which is a big deal when purchasing workout clothes. I hate when the material makes me stink (talking some truth here). I’ve actually worn it almost every day that I need to get another pair. I highly recommend this one!
How about you? what’s your go to style when working out? I find myself enjoying working out more when I look so stylish.